[TangerineSDR] Notes from PSWS / TangerineSDR call of 10-28-2019

Tom McDermott tom.n5eg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 22:15:56 EDT 2019

Notes from PSWS / TangerineSDR call of 10-28-2019

1. The SPI interface to the ADC chip must be 3-wire. This is incompatible
with voltage bi-directional translation, therefore we must use 1.8v logic
swing on the SPI RFM-DE connector to avoid voltage translation. I2C will
remain 3.3v logic levels. The I2C and SPI pins cannot be shared, and we
will need separate pins on the connector.

2. Tom asked Scotty to check the proposed RFM-DE data connection diagram
sent.

3. Scotty working on the LCC protocol specification.

4. Nathaniel is working on the HAMSCI conference details. He will start
work on the webpage once some details are more firm.

5. DCC 2019 Lightning talks are linked from the TangerineSDR website, other
presentations will be uploaded over the next few months. Scotty has the
unpublished 2019 DCC presentation Powerpoint / PDF slides so that the
HAMSCI / TangerineSDR related ones can be put on the TangeineSDR site.

-- Tom, N5EG