[TangerineSDR] Notes from PSWS / TangerineSDR call of 10-21-2019

Tom McDermott tom.n5eg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 22:09:20 EDT 2019

whoops -- this time with Subject:

Notes from PSWS / TangerineSDR call of 10-21-2019

1. Dave Witten looking at doing an extender / Magnetometer PC board set.
The I2C interface can be formatted in any or perhaps multiple connector
interface styles. Issues with pullup values, setup and hold times, etc. It
would be nice to be able to use on both DE and Host computer (both via I2C).

2. Dave Larsen needs to review the documents from Bill for where and how to
place on the documentation webpage.

3. Agreed that I2C on the DE connectors will be 3.3v logic levels. Any
board that needs something different will translate those levels to their
different interface voltage.

-- Tom, N5EG