[TangerineSDR] Seeking your Review and Comment on Tangerine SBC Functional Specification

Scotty Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Tue Oct 8 16:37:26 EDT 2019

Hi Bill,

On discoverability, it is an artifact for sure, but I would like to
define it, even if it is just to maintain compatibility with openhpsdr
systems.

Discoverability should be a local C&C protocol only. It would provide
the ability to plug multiple boards together with minimal configuration.

73,
Scotty WA2DFI