[TangerineSDR] Updated Detailed Design Specification for PSWS Local Host (v0.1)

Ryan Volz ryan.volz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 10:48:00 EST 2019

Hi Rob,

On 11/16/19 5:23 PM, Rob Wiesler via TangerineSDR wrote:
>    - I now plan to package digital-rf for Debian.  It looks to be in relatively
>      good shape, and the dependencies all appear to be in Debian already.  Any
>      package I create can live in our repo (which doesn't yet exist) until it
>      makes it to Ubuntu.

I'm happy to help with this, including making upstream modifications if necessary. I've been contemplating separating the C library from the Python, at least when packaged if not in the source repository, since the former changes much less and has fewer dependencies.

Just let me know if there is anything I can do.

Cheers,
Ryan