[TangerineSDR] Updates to Uses Cases, System Specification

Nathaniel Frissell nafrissell at gmail.com
Tue May 21 14:23:18 EDT 2019

Thanks, Tom and the group. It is looking good.

Tom spoke with me about making the Google Team Drive publicly readable. Unfortunately, I can’t do this because of NJIT’s Team Policy. So, I need to migrate to a different service. Because I am moving from NJIT to the University of Scranton, I want a resource that is not attached to the University. I’m working with Tom and Scotty now for a solution to this.

It was nice seeing all of you at Dayton!

Thanks and 73,
Nathaniel W2NAF