[TangerineSDR] Local Host Functional Specification, Version 0.1

Tom McDermott tom.n5eg at gmail.com
Mon May 13 14:26:58 EDT 2019

Hi Bill.   I agree, a common document for issues raised with sections
defined as needed makes the most sense.
I created a folder on the google drive where the specs I wrote are placed.
It may be as good a location as any.

Nathaniel can open up access to the folder as needed I think.  My
preference is that the specs are publicly viewable.

The SATA-2 disk description was meant to relate to the throughput, not the
physical connection.  I'll look
through my documents and clarify.     USB spinning disks actually have a
SATA interface internally, and a
small circuit board that converts it to USB; for USB3 that would be SATA-3.

-- Tom, N5EG