[TangerineSDR] PSWS System Specification preliminary Ver 0.1

Scotty Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Tue May 7 14:14:04 EDT 2019

Hi Bill,

I guess it would be good to scan through the protocol 2 document, just
to see how they did it. I do not have a requirements document. Can we
get together at Hamvention next week and see what we can do about that?

I can send you the (work-in-progress) sections from my (now called) LCC
spec. It outlines how I think protocol should work, but doesn't have all
the definitions behind it yet. Might get us on the same page (even if it
is a low-numbered one :-) anyway.

73,
Scotty WA2DFI