[TangerineSDR] Field Day 2019 DigitialRF Data

Tom McDermott tom.n5eg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 22:53:51 EDT 2019

Thank you, Nathaniel.

I pulled down a small segment of one channel. However it will not playback
in gnuradio.
I think the dataset is OK, it appears to be the gnuradio Digital RF Source
module that's the problem.
The error that I am getting has already been submitted by other folks on
github:
"py_io_signature' object does not support indexing #3"
back in December 2018, it appears not to have been addressed yet.

-- Tom, N5EG