[TangerineSDR] ISP upload limitations

Engelke, Bill bill.engelke at ua.edu
Thu Jun 27 14:27:58 EDT 2019

Management of upload rate is needed by a lot of folks; we are going to have to build in a capability to do this.  Besides the potential problem of throttling by the ISP, there is also the reality that large uploads can make your outbound buffers constantly full so that ACKs for download traffic are slow; then download speeds suffer also (I have seen this at my house).  - AB4EJ