[TangerineSDR] Notes 06-17-2019 Teamspeak session.

David Witten wittend at wwrinc.com
Tue Jun 18 13:42:25 EDT 2019

I have not yet been able to listen to last nights Teamspeak session, but I
see your (Tom's) notes and wanted to make a comment:

Concerning "4. Still need information about magnetometer circuit board
availability, electrical interface."
I received the RM3100 Breakout Board yesterday.

The breakout board cost $US 20.00 + $US 10.00 handling + $US 10.00
shipping.  It placed the order 7 days ago.  I bought the Breakout Board
rather than the $US 64.00 Evaluation Board because the only difference that
I could detect was that the 'Evaluation' version had the 0.1 in pin headers
soldered in place.

Dave Witten, KD0EAG