[TangerineSDR] digital_rf 2.6.2

Phil Erickson phil.erickson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 09:50:25 EDT 2019

Hi Tom,

  Ryan here at Haystack [DRF maintainer] reports that if you have built
2.6.2 from source, you are now running the latest version.  If you still
have multichannel problems, that's a new bug or user error - so we can
investigate further with a detailed traceback of what happens along with of
course the calls made to get to that point.

73
Phil W1PJE

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 10:46 PM Tom McDermott via TangerineSDR <
tangerinesdr at lists.tapr.org> wrote:

> HI Phil,  I $ git pull   the latest from github, updating to V2.6.2 and
> rebuilt from source.
>
> The Digital RF Source (the multichannel capable version) still has the
> same error
> (being unable to iterate over the output types) but the single channel
> version
> Digital Channel RF Source works correctly, and is able to play back
> Nathaniel's
> data into a spectrum display.
>
> Thanks for getting the github code updated !
>
> Now need to download a lot more of the data to have a useful sample to
> listen to
> and tune around.
>
> Nathaniel:  can you tell me what the sample rate was?  I have not yet
> figured out
> how to extract that from the metadata.
>
> -- Tom, N5EG
>

> --