[TangerineSDR] [HamSCI] HamSCI Presentations @ AGU

Phil Erickson phil.erickson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 14:29:47 EST 2019

Hi Jonathan,

  In general, AGU does not record oral or poster presentations because that
would require permission from all authors.  Material here can be
pre-publication, and there is a rightful concern about unauthorized
publication before the authors get it out.

  It's likely better to ask Rachel directly for permission to get a copy of
her slides and a summary of the findings.

Cheers
Phil

--
----