[TangerineSDR] Web presentation of magnetometer data to multiple clients

David Witten wittend at wwrinc.com
Tue Dec 3 21:20:33 EST 2019

Hyomin,

Thanks for the links.

The screen capture I posted is from earlier code, and I know the values
were being converted incorrectly at that time.

I was just trying to show folks on the list what was possible with minimal
code.  I will post more screenshots at a later date, perhaps even a live
link if I can.

Dve Witten, KD0EAG