[TangerineSDR] Webserver for local host

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D. nathaniel.frissell at scranton.edu
Tue Dec 3 13:59:16 EST 2019

Hi Bill, Dave, Evan, and the group,

I agree with where this thread is going. I think we should use an open, well known programming language that would be friendly to an open source project. I also like the idea of limiting the number of languages used in the project where possible.

I've used Flask a little in the past and would support its use. Define avoid python 2; everything should be python 3 from now on.

73 de Nathaniel