[TangerineSDR] Just joined and some comments

Lyle Johnson kk7p4dsp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 18:52:08 EDT 2019

Scotty,

I ordered the Jetson Nano from Nvidia on April 16, they shipped on April
18 and it arrived here on April 24 (after sitting in Phoenix since April
20).

The M.2 to MEC certainly makes sense for the HF1, HF2 and TX2 boards.

And, yes, a clock module carrier board along with the clock module seems
to be a logical step from my perspective as well. I'd like to see the
carrier board able to spread out LVDS clocks (as opposed to only
single-ended 50-ohm BNC/SMA ports) with thought given to hacking into
the Red Pitaya standard and SDR configuration modules.

-Lyle