[TangerineSDR] PSWS Module Confugurator

Tom McDermott tom.n5eg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 11:45:22 EDT 2019

Hi Scotty - Looking at the Spec fot he Data Engine,  I came up with a
configurator spreadsheet.
It defines for each application which ports are equipped, which are not,
what functionality
is supplied by each port, and what module a socket is equipped with (or if
empty).

By the way, the DE spec paragraph numbers are duplicated in several places
(in section 2)
and are also out of sequence in several places.

Attached is the idea about the configurator.  Obviously a lot of work to
define how PSWS
is built. Much of which we probably don't know yet.

Is this useful?

-- Tom, N5EG