[TangerineSDR] List details, attachments, on-line lab notebook, etc.

Scotty Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Wed Apr 24 14:33:37 EDT 2019

Hi Tom,

I think it does allow attachments. We can specify the file types of
attachments that we will allow.

Try one and see what happens! The posts are all archived, so it would be
a good place to have them. Maybe we should set up a Github repository
anyway.

I will do that and post the info back here.

73,
Scotty WA2DFI