[nos-bbs] TNODE

maiko at pcsinternet.ca maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Mon Jul 15 09:45:47 EDT 2024

Thanks Jack, hope you are well clear of the fires and that
you are getting some rain ? Was aprs'ing with Ron (WA7GMX)
the other day, says they could use some rain, we've had so
much, wish we could send it your way.

Give me a few days to put this together, I'm really busy
with other things right now, aren't we all ? yup ...

Maiko