[nos-bbs] TNODE

maiko at pcsinternet.ca maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Sun Jul 14 21:18:51 EDT 2024

I have the diffs (and Charles) original src that Brian apparently
modifed, and a few years ago I went through an exercise to try and
figure out what it was all about. It didn't seem like it did much,
if someone can remind me the purpose of it again, do you want the
mods put back in ? I think Jack had the mods done as well.

Maiko / VE4KLM