[nos-bbs] multiple AGW ports

John Kristian jmkristian at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 15:24:32 EST 2024

This doesn't work, I find. I tried this configuration:

attach agwpe direwolf 192.168.1.10 8000
attach kiss radioA 0 direwolf
attach kiss radioB 2 direwolf

AGW port 0 is implicitly associated with the 'direwolf' interface, so
radioA can't be associated with the same AGW port. Also, in the 'attach
kiss' commands the labels are expected in the reverse order; that is the
old interface, followed by the AGW port number and the new interface.
So, this configuration is closer:

attach agwpe radioA 192.168.1.10 8000
attach kiss radioA 2 radioB

But this doesn't work, either. The command `ax25 bc radioA` works
properly, but `ax25 bc radioB` causes JNOS to crash.

I built direwolf on Ubuntu 22.04.3 from the official source version 2.0o.2.

Best regards,
John Kristian W6JMK