[nos-bbs] irony perhaps ? gmail to ampr.org working nicely in ipv6 land

Maiko Langelaar (Personal) maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Mon Nov 20 10:58:16 EST 2023

Maybe that's too strong a phrase (ie, irony)

ve4klm.ampr.org has mapping to both ipv4 and ipv6, and the funny
thing is that getting emails to and from gmail has been flawless, for
the past while anyways, putting aside the 'user not verified icon'.

Seems most gmail (or outlook too) to ve4klm at ve4klm.ampr.org, plus
any replies I return back to the source, seem to use ipv6 FIRST as the
transport medium, which is pretty cool, so far is working quite nice.

Even from people sending gmail from ipv4 land.

And here we are using an old JNOS smtp service (with a few mods) ...

Maiko