[nos-bbs] Pactor III in JNOS?

Maiko (Personal) maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Sun May 28 10:39:17 EDT 2023

I don't know how John did (does) it, perhaps he's been retired for
a super long time, no idea, but I sense any BPQ implementation of
SCS PTC support is most likely superior in BPQ or even FBB ?

I would like to get that modem working though, but it would be
a while for sure, just got too much stuff going on right now.

Maiko / VE4KLM