[nos-bbs] Help with getting minimal JNOS configuration working

David Lolling dave.lolling at gmail.com
Sun May 7 22:45:24 EDT 2023

Thanks for the advice.  As I am very new to this, that was part of my
confusion as to whether the native stack is required or not. Since I really
don't have anything nearby that I can connect to and see the normal
behavior of a working system, I am trying to learn how to build a system as
well as how to use it.  It' s been fun so far!

Thanks,
Dave - KD9GN