[nos-bbs] Help with getting minimal JNOS configuration working

Chris Maness christopher.maness at gmail.com
Sun May 7 19:58:59 EDT 2023

And for clarification I don't mean that it is unfortunate that the
code has been updated and put together with a nice script, I mean that
it is unfortunate that these fixes have not been applied to the
official repository at:

https://linux-ax25.in-berlin.de/wiki/Main_Page

Again, this information will save you some pain and frustration of
figuring all of this out the hard way.

73 de Chris KQ6UP

--
Thanks,