[nos-bbs] Help with getting minimal JNOS configuration working

Chris Maness christopher.maness at gmail.com
Sun May 7 19:04:42 EDT 2023

Also, JNOS aside, reach out to me if your system crashes with AX.25.   It
maybe more stable on the Pi, but I had to revert back to an older kernel
version (LTS Support still) 4.4.301 with one patch I applied myself is is
running very nicely.  You might find that running AX.25 natively in Linux
not worth the hassle currently because of bugs and the fact that it is
largely redundant to JNOS, but I was able to get it running nicely with
NETROM and LinFBB for the sake of not wanting something technical to beat
me without exhausting all options it is a nice learning process.

-Chris

Thanks,
Chris Maness
-Sent from my iPhone