[nos-bbs] Help with getting minimal JNOS configuration working

Maiko (Personal) maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Sun May 7 18:57:55 EDT 2023

I'm having a bad day, here I was replying to James, should be Dave,
sorry guys. Also, I should have done some reading on the direwolf
user guide before posting what I did, my apologies for jumping the
gun. That's what happens when one spends more time programming, then
doing actual ham radio (for the last few years anyways), sigh ...

Maiko / VE4KLM