[nos-bbs] Making decision how-to correctly put xNOS online

Jay jjn at nuge.com
Thu Mar 30 08:08:39 EDT 2023

Greetings,
    This should help as a Step-By-Step to installing JNOS on a Linux
machine.  It is specific to a Raspberry-Pi, but the critical steps are
basically the same for any Linux computer.

    http://www.mi-drg.org/HOWTO-JNOS-on-Pi3-v4.3.pdf

    The following URL contains all the EXAMPLE support/config files for
setting up a JNOS station, either on NAT or on a static IP address:

    http://www.mi-drg.org/jnos.html

    Enjoy!
       --- Jay WB8TKL
           Ypsilanti, Michigan