[nos-bbs] Jnos & Crontab

Jay jjn at nuge.com
Wed Mar 15 15:46:00 EDT 2023

Greetings,
    My instance on JNOS on Linux is watched by SYSTEMD to assure that the
process is still running.  SYSTEMD will restart JNOS if it fails to
respond for 30 seconds or more.  See SYSTEMD documentation for how to
autostart JNOS upon boot and reboot if the process hangs/dies.

       --- Jay  WB8TKL
           Ypsilanti, Michigan
           Hamgate.Washtenaw.AMPR.org   44.102.1.1