[nos-bbs] IPV6 and new official release 2.0o

Gustavo Ponza g.ponza at tin.it
Wed Mar 8 09:13:37 EST 2023

Hi,

On 3/8/23 13:39, Maiko (Personal) wrote:
> And now the real experimentation begins, what an education
>
> TUN, TAP, ND (NDP) instead of ARP, things are 'different' in IPV6 ...
>
> Many a discussion with my colleagues on this ... yup ...
>
> Maiko
>
> On 2023-03-05 7:25 a.m., Maiko (Personal) wrote:
>
>> IPV6 support + all development code

All above is is very intriguing for me: thanks Maiko!
The new 2o version is in full operation here and apart
some troubles reported, it appears more performing
especially on the new TUN attach method.

Then, thanks to the Bob suggestion I made several
tests with the 'at' command and suggest to Maiko
some improvements on it and similar (i.e. source).

don't be afraid, try it! don't stay behind!

--
73 and ciao, gustavo i0ojj/ir0aab/ir0eq
non multa, sed multum