[nos-bbs] Write for the last issue of PSR

Stan Horzepa stanzepa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 18:59:17 EDT 2023

The editorial we are now working on the last issue of PSR, that is, until
the next issue, and are looking for contributions for TAPR’s "quarterly”
newsletter. Digital radio topics are at the top of our want list, but
anything of interest will be considered.

The deadline for the last issue of PSR, that is, until the next issue, is
July 31 or August 1, depending on which side of the International Date Line
you call home.

Thank you and 73,

Stana, WA1LOU
Last editor of PSR, that is, until the next editor.