[nos-bbs] winrpr and qtsoundmodem working with multiple ports

Maiko (Personal) maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Sun Jan 29 08:27:30 EST 2023

So I just ran a test setup using QtTermTCP and QtSoundModem on my
windows 7 box, and JNOS (linux) to QtSoundModem on my windows 10
box, and it seems the kiss attached ports are working properly.

The Windows versions of QtSoundModem working pretty good. In my
case the Linux version of QtSoundModem is just not working like
the windows one, I don't know why. Sorry Bob, best I can do.

Anyways, so the development code for winrpr.c is confirmed to
work the way it should now. So you can do something like :

    attach winrpr QtK 192.168.100.105 8105
    attach kiss QtK 1 QtK2

Previous versions didn't work and most likely crashed for any
addition 'attach kiss' entries. With QtSoundModem you can have
a maximum of 3 'attach kiss' entries, for total of 4 ports !

I'll get the 'attach kiss' working properly for agwpe shortly,
just a matter of a few lines of code, so then you can apparently
use direwolf with an extra kiss port as well (thanks Lee).

Maiko / VE4KLM