[nos-bbs] QTsoundmodem and/or UZ's original software

Boudewijn (Bob) Tenty bob at tenty.ca
Mon Jan 9 16:08:02 EST 2023

Hi Maiko,

That is what I'm doing also and that is working fine. It is also working with the agw interface, but with the latest
source of QtSoundModem a connect of jnos to the modem is crashing it. That is only with agw. I have to run
gdb on the modem.

One note in general...

I receive errno 113 in the log when it tries to connect to QtSoundModem after I start jnos, what makes
that the netrom node broadcasts are not transmitted in first instance. I have to use ping or a connect (ax25)
to make that jnos connects to the modem and after that it stays connected. I see that errno 113  also with
agw directly after a jnos startup.

Bob VE3TOK

--
There is nothing permanent except change

-Heraclitus