[nos-bbs] QTsoundmodem and/or UZ's original software

Boudewijn (Bob) Tenty bob at tenty.ca
Sun Jan 8 16:43:56 EST 2023

I thought also that Qtsoundmodem had an AGW compatible interface, as that is what G8BPQ writes also at his web page
  https://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/QtSoundModem.html
I played with it two years ago from jnos and it seems to be a good idea to get it going again.

Bob VE3TOK

On 2023-01-08 11:33, Maiko (Personal) wrote:
> Is it necessary to write a new attach for this software ? I thought
> it already has a AGW/Direwolf compatible interface ? Anyone using it
> for JNOS ? Just asking before I spend time working on it. What version
> of Qtsoundmodem should I be working with (linux and windows) ?
>
> Maiko / VE4kLM

There is nothing permanent except change

-Heraclitus