[nos-bbs] RIP Error (JNOS)

Chris Maness christopher.maness at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 15:54:40 EST 2023

Ok, it is working now.  I think the problem with trying to port
forward the udp.520 directly to JNOS is the "destination unreachable"
bug that is the reason that I can't use his amprd on all but Slackware
and PiOS without installing a kernel module.  I get the same error
with trying to do routing directly in JNOS.  The AMPR-RIP is better
than the munge script, but I really liked the amprd as it routed only
to your neighbors instead of EVERY host on 44-net.  Oh well.  I guess
I can try the kernel module and see if that fixes it.  Here is the
wireshark dump:

Type: 3 (Destination unreachable)

--
Thanks,