[nos-bbs] PBBS User JNOS

Maiko (Personal) maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Sat Dec 30 11:28:17 EST 2023

Yeah, I know, that's a pain actually, it's bitten me a few times as
well. I'm sure there is a better way to do this, sigh ... If anyone
wants to throw some ideas out on this, or tell me how other systems
are doing this, I'm all ears.

Having said that, it might be a simple matter of me not enforcing the
BBS bit in the user profile, that 'era' of change kinda eludes me :(

Maiko / VE4KLM