[nos-bbs] DCC Video Now Online

Maiko Langelaar (Personal) maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Fri Dec 15 16:27:39 EST 2023

Thanks Stana,

Really enjoyed Phil's talk, was really refreshing and interesting.

Up till now, I've had little to no interest in SDR technologies.

But after listening to it, perhaps a turning point for myself now ...

If you guys have not done so already ? Check out his GNUradio talk,
it is quite good in my opinion, there is some very cool presentations
on some of the High Altitude Balloon projects he's been involved in,
as well as weak mode radio needs, and other stuff, very interesting :

    GRCon17 - Keynote: Keeping the World Safe for Kids Like Me - Phil Karn
      * on the GNU Radio youtube channel

Maiko / VE4KLM