[nos-bbs] what constitutes NEW msgs ?

John Kristian jmkristian at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 19:05:52 EDT 2022

On second thought, I'd like bulletins to work differently from messages
addressed to me personally. I'd like a bulletin to be 'new' if I haven't
listed it in a previous session or read it. So if I see its subject but
log out without reading it, it's not 'new' in the next session. There
are lots of bulletins, and I often glance at a bulletin's subject and
immediately decide I never want to read it.

This would be nice but not essential, I think.

Best regards,
John Kristian W6JMK