[nos-bbs] JNOS return to sender

maiko at pcsinternet.ca maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Fri Oct 28 12:46:07 EDT 2022

Good morning,

I am not the swiftest person on the planet at times ...

There is just NO way to find out who this came from at the point
where we decide to accept or refuse a message; as far as any FBB
forwarding is concerned that is. We would have to accept the msg
first, then parse it's headers, then reject it afterwards.

So the interesting exercise then becomes SMTP side. I know the
SMTP side has refuse code, so perhaps it still can be done, but
we would have to accept the message from FBB first, then reject
it on delivery type of thing. Never done that before, but ...

Maiko / VE4KLM