[nos-bbs] Demonstration of netcat (tcp/ip) file transfer over VARA

Maiko (Personal) maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Sun Nov 6 09:23:19 EST 2022

I should add, technically one can change the attach vara in both
autoexec.nos to an attach of an ax25 tnc or sound modem, even a
axup or axip wormhole. That is the intent. But, will require a
bit more coding before that is possible.

In a way, I use the exact same method as forward.bbs to do
the connection required for the TCP/IP data hose. So what
ever is available in forward.bbs should be possible.

In the end this is not meant to be VARA specific, the original
idea 20 years ago (?) was based on just plain packet radio.