[nos-bbs] My Teensy Board arrived :]

maiko at pcsinternet.ca maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Thu Mar 31 12:10:41 EDT 2022

I decided to order a Teensy 4.0 with Audio Board (rev D) a couple of
days ago.

It was waiting at my doorstep after I got home from work yesterday.

That Weller soldering station I got last year IS such a great
investment.

Already got it talking on my linux box, just need to figure out how to
send

commands to it, and then put it into KISS mode. After that, just a
matter

of hooking up the PTT and Audio and going from there (robust packet).

Really looking forward to using this little gadget on my JNOS systems

Maiko / VE4KLM