[nos-bbs] JNOS rig control of frequency

Sky sky at aa6ax.us
Wed Jun 8 16:41:24 EDT 2022

Also acknowledging Maiko's response saying essentially "no."

My initial question(s) came from a desire to bridge two 2m packet networks. One is a localized packet frequency also designated for emergency use, and the other is a high-level BBS frequency that lets me reach from San Francisco way down past San Jose in the south Bay Area.

But I stupidly ignored that the high-level BBS has a UHF frequency as well as a VHF frequency.

So tha coaching has been useful, even though the problem as posed is insoluble.

-Sky