[nos-bbs] PTT protection circuit (finally found it) !

M Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Fri Jan 28 21:47:19 EST 2022

Happy Friday !

I found a very interesting circuit recently, see further below, an
article from
the year 2002, by Roger Barker (SK), talking about circuit from G8AMG.

NOTE : Use at your own risk. I'm not to blame if you blow up your
             Rig or Transmitter or Antenna System or whatever ...

I have successfully used the circuit below (using junk box parts), so be
warned, my values are not the same as those shown below. Also, I use
the circuit to DRIVE MY EXISTING optocoupler PTT interface. I'm a big
fan of completely isolating computer from RIG, so optocoupler stays.

<<< article starts now >>>

Watch Dog Timer Circuit