[nos-bbs] Running as Non Root under Debian

M Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Sat Feb 19 16:20:01 EST 2022

Hi Andrew,

To do it manually or via a shell script of your own making :

    https://www.langelaar.net/jnos2/documents/j2addendum.txt

I think Bob and a few others can provide a systemd startup, if you search
the NOS-BBS archives I'm sure it's posted somewhere, I just don't remember,
should probably update the above document with that actually (sorry) ...

Maiko / VE4KLM