[nos-bbs] Not Sure if my IPtables forwarding RIP is working

Boudewijn (Bob) Tenty bob at tenty.ca
Sun Dec 18 17:39:44 EST 2022

If you want to have the rip broadcast by ucsd populate the route table for ipip in Linux
you'll need to have a daemon running like, ampr-ripd what is listening for these broadcasts.
Without a daemon (and so a tunl0 interface) you will see no ipip routes in the table.  If you
want this to handled by jnos instead, you'll have to forward it jnos. All most all gateway
operators have a deamon running in Linux.

Bob VE3TOK

--
There is nothing permanent except change

-Heraclitus