[nos-bbs] Kiss over tcp/ip interface

maiko at pcsinternet.ca maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Wed Dec 14 08:23:45 EST 2022

Hey Niels,

For AGW/Direwolf, try this out, available using :

   cd <your existing JNOS source code>

   rsync -av www.langelaar.net::development .

   mv multiagw/agwpe.c .

   make

The multiple interfaces should work properly now.

I'll check out Qtsoundmodem when I get back home.

Maiko / VE4KLM

  * still on the road, trouble sleeping, so why not ...