[nos-bbs] crashes (netrom) have mysterious stopped

Don Moore ve3zda at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 13:36:34 EST 2022

It sounds like you we’re having the same problem as I was.
Only in my case jnos might run for 15 minutes. I too couldn’t find the
problem. Then I happened to notice that the three links I had to Quebec
were mysteriously causing it to crash. For whatever reason the owner of
them was having everything run through his bpq and as a consequence when I
tried to get to his jnos I couldn’t because it was hiding behind bpq and I
told him about it. His jnos was trying to communicate directly to me. I
don’t think that was the only case but it certainly was a contributing
factor. So i dropped all three links and have had minimal issues since. I
told him once he fixed his problems I’ll allow the links again. I have yet
to hear from him.  I noticed a couple of weeks ago his bpq is using the
forwarding to me  but so far okay.
73, Don

Regards,
Don