[nos-bbs] jnos - error while loading shared libraries...

jerome schatten romers at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 21 11:16:25 EDT 2022

Just changed pi-os from Buster to Bullseye. Bringing up jnos gives:

pi at raspberrypi:~/jnos $ sudo ./jnos
./jnos: error while loading shared libraries: libncurses.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Checking for libncurses shows that libncurses.so.6 is installed. I had this same problem several years ago when going from Stretch to Buster, but can’t remember the solution.

Someone on this list gave me the fix - HELP please…

Thanks,
Jerome