[nos-bbs] Thunderbird <> JNos

M Langelaar maiko at pcsinternet.ca
Tue Jul 13 12:45:28 EDT 2021

What format of addresses are you using (examples please).

I've had rewrite (refuse) rules deny me sending.

Perhaps you need to use (or don't have the proper subnet) configured,
example :

    smtp relay add 10.8.10.6 255.255.255.255
    smtp relay add 192.168.4.0 255.255.255.0

I use this so that my JNOS will accept emails from my home system which uses
openVPN to connect to my JNOS router elsewhere, as well as from my test JNOS
that runs on the same linux host as my primary JNOS.

Maiko / VE4KLM