[nos-bbs] More on these RTS based PTT circuits everywhere

Boudewijn (Bob) Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 23:07:53 EST 2021

I have the RTS line connected via an resistor to the anode of the diode inside the Optocoupler, with  the cathode in there
connected to ground. In rest RTS is negative.  When I activate PTT in FLdigi, WSJTX, etc. RTS goes positive and Optocoupler
pulls PTT to ground and operates TX as you said. If I quite my programs like the above, RTS just remains negative, no tx is triggered here
after that.  No problem here.

> converts negative logic to positive ...

That is the only thing I shouldn't  have said as RTS is using NRZ.

Bob VE3TOK

--

When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change

Max Planck