[nos-bbs] can AGW handle multiple client applications ?

Chris Maness chris at chrismaness.com
Sun Jan 24 09:36:35 EST 2021

That is a thought.  One idea is to keep the TNC/Node running as a
backup as someone will always have something to connect to if I get
distracted in my busy life and JNOS/RMS goes down.  The KPC-3+ with
the latest firmware is a surprisingly capable little box.  It is a
node and a BBS all in one.  Mine has been humming along for over 20
years without a glitch.  This year I just added the clock chip, memory
upgrade, and the latest firmware update.  It would do well to pass
traffic an a pinch/emergency.

73 de KQ6UP